TeeJet TX-VK6 Hollow Cone Ceramic Spray Tip
The TeeJet TX-VK6 spray tip is a cone spray tip designed for use in agricultural spraying applications. It is constructed from high-quality materials, including polypropylene and ceramic, for reliable and long-lasting performance.
- Finely atomized spray pattern provides • thorough coverage
- Use for directed applications in air blast spraying for orchards and vineyards and other specialty crops
- Spray angle is 80° at 100 PSI
- The spray tip is designed with a VisiFlo color-coded system, which makes it easy to identify and select the appropriate spray tip for the application at hand
- The spray tip features a Quick TeeJet cap for easy installation and removal
- Compatible with TeeJet cap CP20230 for use on rollovers and threaded nozzle bodies, tighten to a maximum torque of: 100 in-lbs